22.01.2016

52 haftada baskı yapmak 36. hafta/ 52 weeks of printmaking week 36

Yazacak, gösterecek ne çok şey birikti...Hem kişisel gündem hem ülke gündemi üstüme üstüme geliyor, nereden başlayacağımı bilemiyorum. Mızıldanmak yerine bir ucundan tutup küçük bir adım atıyorum.
-----------
So many things to write, show had accumulated. Both the personal and national agenda are overwhelming me, i do not know where to start. Instead of whining i make a small step and start from a tiny corner. 


Bu kumaş baskı çalışmaları sırasında fırçalarımı temizlemek için kullandığım bir parçaydı. Aylar içinde üzerinde biriken boyalarla güzelleşti. Yüzeyi dolunca atmaya kıyamadım. Bu fonun üzerine baskı yapmaya karar verdim. Kendi yaptığım yaprak şablonunu seçtim.
------------------------
This fabric was a piece i used to clean my brushes on during printmaking sessions. Over months it became pretty. I could not dare to throw it away when its surface was full. I decided to print on this background. I chose a leaf stencil i had cut myself.


Şablonu daha önce kağıt üzerinde sanat güncesinde burada denemiştim.
----------------------------
I had tried the stencil here on paper in my art journal before.


--------------



Kumaş üzerinde de böyle bir sonuç verdi. Akrilik boya ve küçük bir sünger ile uyguladım.
----------------------
It had such a result on fabric. I used the stencil with acrylic paint and a little piece of sponge.


Lacivert parça kumaşla birleştirip bir çantaya dönüştürdüm. Henüz dikiş bitmedi, aylar oldu başlayalı...Bir süre daha bekleyecek.
---------------------
I combined the piece with dark blue fabric and turned it into a bag. The sewing is not finished, it has been months...It will have to wait for a littlle longer.

40 yorum:

  1. It will be well worth the wait ... this is beautiful fabric and I hope you will post pictures of the finished bag ... I'll bet it is stunning :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you Andrea. I will sure post the photos result when the bag is finished.

      Sil
  2. Really lovely fabric, and I too wish to see you beautiful bag when finished.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you Laila. I promise i will put the pictures.

      Sil
  3. oooh what a beautiful painted fabric! Please share the bag when you have finished it. Happy PPF!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Fellow Paint Party joiners! I love it when you drop by. I hope i will finish the bag in February.

      Sil
  4. Hahhh bakiniz ne hos olmus. Hangi yayinizdi hatirlayamadim ama ne hos kumas deseni olur bundan demistim. Belki ayni desende degildi. Ama aklima geldi iste:)) Bitmis halini merak ettim simdi:)

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Fabulous fabric. Looking forward to see the bag.
    Happy weekend ♥

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Beautiful special fabric!
    Lovely idea to make a bag too.
    Happy PPF
    oxo

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Oooo can't wait to see the finished product. This looks like a lot of fun to do. Have a great weekend! xo

    YanıtlaSil
  8. I love that left-over paints work, it has turned out magnificent!!

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Çok sevdim ben bu deseni Özgee,büyüsün oküçükadım,bitsin bütün işler :)) benim de senin de ,kolay gelsin canımm

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Nuray öğretmenim bu aralar nereye yetişeceğimi bilemedim.Umarım tez zamanda bitsin işlerimiz...

      Sil
  10. I hate to discard beautiful paint "rags" as well; what a beautiful use for this one!!happy paint party!
    Dia

    YanıtlaSil
  11. Truly beautiful artwork. I look forward to your creations.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you Annie.I am glad you visited my blog, otherwise i would not be able to discover your blog :)I love reading, poems in particular.

      Sil
  12. Great idea to recycle your paintbrush sheet! Looks really effective :)

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you Clare. I have other rags on the way :)Your art is amazing by the way. I am stunned.

      Sil
  13. This is great! From the recycled paintbrush cloth to the (not finished) bag. I love the vibrant colors and your stencil.
    Thank you for sharing your art and workflow with Saturday Art.

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you very much for holding Saturday Art party. I like visiting other artists, too :)

      Sil
  14. How creative!! It's so unique and pretty.

    YanıtlaSil
  15. Beautiful fabric! Thanks for sharing with Let's Play!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you for the visit. It is a pleasure to play along :)

      Sil
  16. Wow - this is so pretty!

    YanıtlaSil
  17. Ozge, I love your leaf stencil. Great job on the fabric.

    YanıtlaSil
  18. Glorious background Ozge! I did something very similar with my palette paper! I normally use a paper towel to dry my brushes but perhaps I should try using a rag!

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Thank you Zsuzsa. I was using paper towel, too. But i realized i was almost destroying a forest all by myself:) So I switched to a rag. Besides you have cool art in the end :)

      Sil
  19. Ooooo, your designs are just stunning!! I love that you used your painting/printmaking rag as a background. It makes me think of using different rags for my painting and making a fun fabric from them. Inspiring!! xo Silke

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. Hello Silke. I really love the improvised art emerging on paint rags :)The fabric could become anything, possibilities are endless.

      Sil

Merhaba. Zaman ayırıp düşüncelerinizi paylaştığınız için teşekkür ederim. Yorumlarınız benim için önemli :)
----------------
Hello. Thank you for making the time to share your ideas. Your comments are important for me :)